Choose an organisation and examine it using tools (frameworks, models or concepts). You may choose any organisation, but see the guidance notes below for advice on how to choose an appropriate case organisation.
You should select: 1. one tool that focuses on the innovation strategy of your selected organisation; 2. one tool that focuses on modes of organising, organisational resources or organisational competences and their impact on the innovation activities of your selected organisation; and 3. one tool that focuses on the external context and its shaping of the innovation activities of your selected organisation.
Please refer to the Further Guidance section for advice on selecting tools. In your written assignment you should provide insight into the strategic management of innovation that emerges from applying your three selected tools (frameworks, models, or concepts) to your selected organisation. You should draw upon appropriate case material (e.g. company website and various online sources) and appropriate academic material.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.