the topic is mentioned below you need to use the readings and a video link provided and answer the discusion question. the only reference are these 2 readings and a short video link provided below please don’t use any other material from outside.
VIDEO LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4VzhIuKCQ
For Karl Marx, “commodity fetishism” is a concept that highlights connections/disconnections between workers and products – where products, or objects, are seen as having their own power! And these powers promise to change your life as a consumer! This is where we imagine possibilities for our lives through the objects we consume – for example, think of a pair of shoes: what is the difference between a no-name brand of shoes, and a pair of Nike Air Jordan’s? With the Nike’s, associated with an NBA All-Star, you might imagine “success” “prestige” “achievement” for example—there is something, some power, attached to brands that set them apart from their competition.
Think about this in your own life—what are the distinctions between wants and needs—what Marx would call “wants of the stomach” (those things you need) and “wants of the fancy” (those things you want)—what clothing products do you need, and what clothing products do you feel you want. How do you prioritize your own personal spending in light of these differences? Where does the desire for these things you want come from? Did it come from an advertisement? From a celebrity? From an “influencer” online?
- Write a paper on the Madisonian Model of American Government.
- Write a paper on “How one defines what a person is or when human life begins determines one’s bioethical views on major issues such as abortion, IVF, embryonic stem cell research, and euthanasia.”
- Write a paper on how Critical analysis can be understood as the practice or process of breaking down and examining arguments presented in text or speech and assessing their viability.
- What is the prevalence of acute malnutrition between children 6–59 months of age living at Mifolni refugee camp? What are the major factors that could be associated with acute malnutrition in the camp?
- Write a Final Review Essay on Cone’s The Cross and the Lynching Tree
- Write a paper on the principles with which the website will be designed so that it is pedagogically effective in teaching students the history of Black female mathematicians.
- Knowledge and competencies of an enrollment management professional.
- What are the effects of Bullying and Mental Health.
- WRITE AN ESSAY AMERICAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
- Write an essay on the Children taking antipsychtics not prescribed by a mental health provider.