To what extent does Section 24 of the proposed Digital Services Act improve the position of consumers on the internet against advertisements shown based on profiling by Algorithms?
– exisiting transparency obligations in the EU aquis
– Digital services act – legal framework
– additions of the DSA to the existing legal framework
- What can nurses do to positively influence healthcare policies?
- theories of counseling annotated bibliography
- communication style
- therioes of counseling
- CHF Goes to Barcelona – Project Picasso A Case Study
- Group Dynamics, Communication, and Social Interaction
- Genocide & Mass Killing
- Using one or more recognised critical appraisal tool/s for qualitative research critically evaluate the strengths and limitations of the study by Clarke et al (2015, reference below) and discuss its implications for future research and practice.
- Evidence-Based Practice Initiatives
- Edit and revise the following proposed force majeure clause: