my brand is a photography studio and apparel
Part of implementing your personal brand is walking the walk, or demonstrating your personal brand and values through how you communicate, collaborate, and work. Exemplifying your personal brand is an important component of developing and maintaining an authentic brand, which is critical to brand success. In this journal assignment, you will reexamine your internal and external influences, values, and personal branding statement to determine ways to exemplify your personal brand in the workplace.
Reflect on your strengths, values, and preferences and how they influenced the development of your personal brand. Then, based on the module resources regarding organizational alignment, collaboration, and team dynamics, address the following:
How do you want others to perceive you and your personal brand in the workplace, and why?
What strengths does your personal brand bring to a team environment, and how do these align to how you wish your brand to be perceived?
What are collaboration and communication practices that would be on brand and why?
Based on your personality type and preferences, what communication and collaboration styles and strategies work best for you in a team environment? Which are least effective? How does this relate to your personal brand?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your journal entry as a 500- to 750-word Microsoft Word document. Citations should be cited according to APA style.
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.