my brand is a photography studio and apparel
Part of implementing your personal brand is walking the walk, or demonstrating your personal brand and values through how you communicate, collaborate, and work. Exemplifying your personal brand is an important component of developing and maintaining an authentic brand, which is critical to brand success. In this journal assignment, you will reexamine your internal and external influences, values, and personal branding statement to determine ways to exemplify your personal brand in the workplace.
Reflect on your strengths, values, and preferences and how they influenced the development of your personal brand. Then, based on the module resources regarding organizational alignment, collaboration, and team dynamics, address the following:
How do you want others to perceive you and your personal brand in the workplace, and why?
What strengths does your personal brand bring to a team environment, and how do these align to how you wish your brand to be perceived?
What are collaboration and communication practices that would be on brand and why?
Based on your personality type and preferences, what communication and collaboration styles and strategies work best for you in a team environment? Which are least effective? How does this relate to your personal brand?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your journal entry as a 500- to 750-word Microsoft Word document. Citations should be cited according to APA style.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.