my brand is a photography studio and apparel
Part of implementing your personal brand is walking the walk, or demonstrating your personal brand and values through how you communicate, collaborate, and work. Exemplifying your personal brand is an important component of developing and maintaining an authentic brand, which is critical to brand success. In this journal assignment, you will reexamine your internal and external influences, values, and personal branding statement to determine ways to exemplify your personal brand in the workplace.
Reflect on your strengths, values, and preferences and how they influenced the development of your personal brand. Then, based on the module resources regarding organizational alignment, collaboration, and team dynamics, address the following:
How do you want others to perceive you and your personal brand in the workplace, and why?
What strengths does your personal brand bring to a team environment, and how do these align to how you wish your brand to be perceived?
What are collaboration and communication practices that would be on brand and why?
Based on your personality type and preferences, what communication and collaboration styles and strategies work best for you in a team environment? Which are least effective? How does this relate to your personal brand?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your journal entry as a 500- to 750-word Microsoft Word document. Citations should be cited according to APA style.
- Explain how the ethical standards apply to these case studies.
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?
- Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
- To what degree might your personal needs get in the way of your work with clients?
- Describe the AAUP as a group – what do you notice about group dynamics?
- Discuss the meaning of logic and argument outside of Philosophy.
- What factors do you think should be considered before choosing a college major?
- What mandates does God give us with respect to protection of property?
- Explain the opposing viewpoints on this question among writers on popular culture, and set out the relevant criteria by which works of popular culture might be judged in this regard.
- Write a paper in which you explain, through logic and substantiation, how these theories were depicted in the movie.