my brand is a photography studio and apparel
Part of implementing your personal brand is walking the walk, or demonstrating your personal brand and values through how you communicate, collaborate, and work. Exemplifying your personal brand is an important component of developing and maintaining an authentic brand, which is critical to brand success. In this journal assignment, you will reexamine your internal and external influences, values, and personal branding statement to determine ways to exemplify your personal brand in the workplace.
Reflect on your strengths, values, and preferences and how they influenced the development of your personal brand. Then, based on the module resources regarding organizational alignment, collaboration, and team dynamics, address the following:
How do you want others to perceive you and your personal brand in the workplace, and why?
What strengths does your personal brand bring to a team environment, and how do these align to how you wish your brand to be perceived?
What are collaboration and communication practices that would be on brand and why?
Based on your personality type and preferences, what communication and collaboration styles and strategies work best for you in a team environment? Which are least effective? How does this relate to your personal brand?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your journal entry as a 500- to 750-word Microsoft Word document. Citations should be cited according to APA style.
- Explain the intersection of such use with the doctrine of separation of powers.
- Writing a research paper on equation solving is similar to finding the solution to a riddle.
- Write a paper based on scientific published articles or books and can be complemented with additional relevant references.
- Write a research paper on the topic of what the highest forensic nurse wage is.
- Write a research paper about how London was affected by the Great Depression.
- Write a research paper on the topic, “What Are a Business Plan’s Four Contents?”
- Write a paper that focus on labor, in addition to five of the six drivers we’ll study in class: facilities, inventory, transportation, sourcing and information technology.
- Write a research paper on the topic, “What are the names of non-smartphones?”
- Discuss whether there are any alternative ways to structure the deal considering both Frank’s and Mark’s concerns?
- What were the three competing notions of freedom in the United States after the Civil War?