Given the variety of strategies, hints, and variations presented for the management of information in the resources listed below, identify and explain which three strategies would be most helpful for your student population.
Write a 5–8-sentence paragraph for each one, answering the questions:
What is the strategy?
What are the information management skills that this strategy would help to improve?
Why would this strategy work best for the group of learners you described in Final Project Milestone One: Background?
Study Skills: Research-Based Teaching Strategies, pages 49–65
Study Skills Organizers: Ready-to-Use Materials for the Classroom, pages 31–43
The Art of Taking Notes article
The Two-Column Method of Note-Taking e-resource
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument