For this assignment, you need to think of a problem and briefly describe the problem (in one paragraph). What is a problem in education that you want to gain insight into? Start with one concise sentence of the problem and make sure it is stated as a problem (e.g., many students live at or below poverty level). Then briefly describe why experts in the field think it is a problem (support with at least two empirical studies that have found evidence of this problem). Summary:
All you need to do is: 1) think of a problem,
2) discuss why it is a problem, and
3) determine how you can use inquiry to help you.
This should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
1. Ellis, T. J., & Levy, Y. (2008). Framework of problem-based research: A guide for novice researchers on the development of a research-worthy…
2. Roberts, C. M. (2010). The dissertation journey: A practical and comprehensive guide to planning, writing, and defending your dissertation…
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?