You will use the same PICOT statement and topic for thIS ASSIGNMENT FROM
THE PREVIOUS PAPER (UPLOADED IN DOCUMENTS) and the same articles. –
The purpose of this paper is to interpret the two articles identified as most important to
the group topic.
You will do an analysis of the articles that you chose for the week 3 RUA (UPLOADED DOCUMENT)
Clinical Question (30 points/15%)
1. Describe the problem: What is the focus of your group’s work?
2. Significance of problem: What health outcomes result from your problem?
Or what statistics document this
is a problem?
You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
3. Purpose of the paper: What will your paper do or describe?
***Please note that although most of these questions are the same as you addressed in
paper 1 ( UPLOADED TO THE DOCUMENTS, the purpose of
this paper is different.
You can use FROM THE paper UPLOADED IN DOCUMENTS for items 1 & 2 above.
Evidence Matrix Table: Data Summary (Appendix A) – (60 points/30%)
Categorize items in the Matrix Table, including proper intext citations and reference list entries for each article.
1. References (recent publication within the last 5 years)
2. Purpose/Hypothesis/Study Question(s)
3. Variables: Independent (I) and Dependent (D)
4. Study Design
5. Sample Size and Selection
6. Data Collection Methods
7. Major Findings
c. Description of Findings (60 points/30%)
Describe the data in the Matrix Table,
including proper intext citations and reference list entries for each article.
1. Compare and contrast variables within each study.
2. What are the study design and procedures used in each study; qualitative, quantitative, or mixed method
study, levels of confidence in each study, etc.?
3. Participant demographics and information.
4. Instruments used, including reliability and validity.
5. How do the research findings provide evidence to support your clinical problem, or what further evidence
is needed to answer your question?
6. Next steps: Identify two questions that can help guide the group’s work.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.