EVERYTHING IN RED ARE THE ANSWER OF WHAT THE PAPER SHOULB BE ABOUT 🙂
1. Cover the following 4 sections:
Section 1: What are your top 3 engineering discipline choices?
o (Industrial, Civil, Electrical)
Section 2: What are your goals in each of the three fields? What specializations would you like to go into?
o INDUSTRIAL ENGINERING
c. Section 3: What are the top 3 universities you would like to transfer to?
o UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, RICE UIVERSITY, TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
What degree programs?
o (INDUSTRAIL INGERNERING DEGREE AND MASTERS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
For your first choice, what is your plan for paying tuition?
o (IM CURRENTLY WORKING TO COVER THE TUITION)
What classes do you need to take for the program you want into?
d. Section 4: Where are you sending (or planning to send) resumes to for internship opportunities while you are in school?
OIL AND GAS COMPANY OR TECH COMPANIES
What career fairs do you plan on attending? What are the top 4 companies you would like to work for when you are done, and why?
o TESLA: NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
o AECOM: NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
o APPLES : NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
2. Please write professionally and use professional formatting
3. Use regular fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial, font size 12, double-spaced. 900 words minimum.
4. Please list any reference at the end of your paper. Some useful links include (feel free to use your own):
- Explain how social media affects mental health?
- Write a research paper on gender inequality in the workplace.
- Write a research paper about mathematician Emil Artin.
- Write an argumentative paper that relies heavily on your novel’s perspective of the issue.
- Explain why black men should be considered victims without a victim.
- Discuss what you think should be done to help solve the hunger crisis in America.
- Discuss abut Henry David Thoreau’s 1849 essay “On the Duty of Civil Disobedience.
- Explain the measures of central tendency (mean, median, etc.) and variation (standard deviation, confidence interval, etc.) used to describe participants.
- Explain why U.S schools should be primarily funded by the federal government.
- What Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is, who suffers from this disease, how it occurs, and the known treatments, if any, to help alleviate the symptoms.