EVERYTHING IN RED ARE THE ANSWER OF WHAT THE PAPER SHOULB BE ABOUT 🙂
1. Cover the following 4 sections:
Section 1: What are your top 3 engineering discipline choices?
o (Industrial, Civil, Electrical)
Section 2: What are your goals in each of the three fields? What specializations would you like to go into?
o INDUSTRIAL ENGINERING
c. Section 3: What are the top 3 universities you would like to transfer to?
o UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, RICE UIVERSITY, TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
What degree programs?
o (INDUSTRAIL INGERNERING DEGREE AND MASTERS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
For your first choice, what is your plan for paying tuition?
o (IM CURRENTLY WORKING TO COVER THE TUITION)
What classes do you need to take for the program you want into?
d. Section 4: Where are you sending (or planning to send) resumes to for internship opportunities while you are in school?
OIL AND GAS COMPANY OR TECH COMPANIES
What career fairs do you plan on attending? What are the top 4 companies you would like to work for when you are done, and why?
o TESLA: NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
o AECOM: NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
o APPLES : NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
2. Please write professionally and use professional formatting
3. Use regular fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial, font size 12, double-spaced. 900 words minimum.
4. Please list any reference at the end of your paper. Some useful links include (feel free to use your own):
- Describe the program and its outcomes and how power enters into architectural design by means of the program.
- Describe three major steps in the process of developing a relevant communication strategy within a named societal sector.
- What conclusions does Cawthon make about The Great Man Theory?
- What were the factors that led to the original outcome?
- What training do practitioners receive on how to provide extensive empathy in crisis or trauma intervention.
- Explain how a public artwork could contribute to New York today?
- Discuss the role and work of God with the people of Israel.
- What effect does three months of hypertrophy training of the Tibialis anterior muscle have on the height of college basketball players’ jump compared to those who only play scrimmage games?
- What are the signs to look for that will determine that this is truly the second coming of Christ.”
- Which historical site that we will be visiting, most interests you, and why?