EVERYTHING IN RED ARE THE ANSWER OF WHAT THE PAPER SHOULB BE ABOUT 🙂
1. Cover the following 4 sections:
Section 1: What are your top 3 engineering discipline choices?
o (Industrial, Civil, Electrical)
Section 2: What are your goals in each of the three fields? What specializations would you like to go into?
o INDUSTRIAL ENGINERING
c. Section 3: What are the top 3 universities you would like to transfer to?
o UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, RICE UIVERSITY, TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
What degree programs?
o (INDUSTRAIL INGERNERING DEGREE AND MASTERS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
For your first choice, what is your plan for paying tuition?
o (IM CURRENTLY WORKING TO COVER THE TUITION)
What classes do you need to take for the program you want into?
d. Section 4: Where are you sending (or planning to send) resumes to for internship opportunities while you are in school?
OIL AND GAS COMPANY OR TECH COMPANIES
What career fairs do you plan on attending? What are the top 4 companies you would like to work for when you are done, and why?
o TESLA: NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
o AECOM: NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
o APPLES : NEW AND INOVATE OPOTUNITIES
2. Please write professionally and use professional formatting
3. Use regular fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial, font size 12, double-spaced. 900 words minimum.
4. Please list any reference at the end of your paper. Some useful links include (feel free to use your own):
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.