For this week’s assignment, review the article: Ethical Negotiations: 10 Tips to Ensure Win-Win Outcomes: http://negotiatormagazine.com/showarticle.php?file=article106&page=1 (Links to an external site.)
Build 10 PowerPoint slides:
1. Introduction Slides
2. 8 descriptive slides minimum for the body
3. Summary slide
What do we mean by ethics and why do they matter in negotiation?
What questions of ethical conduct arise in negotiation?
Why use deceptive tactics? Motives and consequences.
How can negotiators deal with the other party’s use of deception?
Present your personal/professional negotiation experiences using what is captured in your course materials and supporting resources. Focus the presentation on the following below:
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?