For the role playing assignment, i interviewed a female client that had symptoms suggestive of a Psychotic
Disorder. To add another layer of complexity, the interviewee was encouraged to act as if they are experiencing
active psychosis. As The interviewer I needed to review limits of confidentiality with the interviewee, and conduct a brief clinical assessment of presenting symptomatology. It included, onset; frequency; severity; and duration of
For the reflection paper: Please see below for the questions that need to be answered based on the experience. This assignment can be wrriten from your perspective. Please make sure to include the following:
What proved to be the most challenging aspect of the exercise?
What proved to be the most beneficial aspect of the exercise?
What would you do differently in future situations, and why?
How has this exercise further enhanced your skills as a clinical interviewer?
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations