1. This week we focused on developing an understanding for some different qualitative methods. What are two or three assumptions that are made specific to qualitative research? Be specific in your description of each one. When considering some of the various qualitative methods that are out there, what challenges might they pose to a study’s validity, reliability, and generalizability?
2. A tremendous amount of research is conducted each year through secondary analysis. What is secondary analysis and what are the advantages and disadvantages of using secondary data? Give an example of a study that was done using secondary data analysis and summarize the findings briefly. Be sure the study is peer-reviewed.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology