What pieces of information are relevant to the United States?
What does this information tell us?
Is it generally favorable toward the United States?
Is it usually hostile toward the United States?
Is a potential warning needed?
Next, describe the events or indicators that must be monitored for development into potential threats. What pieces of information did you see that would require us to increase surveillance on what is happening there? Answer each of the following:
What types of events or indicators will need to be monitored?
Why would these events or indicators need to be monitored more closely?
How could these types of events or indicators potentially develop into a threat?
Finally, examine the information gathered to make recommendations on the threat to the United States. Consider some of the following:
What are the pro- and anti-U.S. ideas being communicated within the country?
What is the political environment within the country?
What does this political environment mean to the United States?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology