You successfully completed your basic nursing education and have your RN license. You have also made the decision to pursue your education in choosing a BSN program to expand your knowledge, grow as a professional, and open doors for professional advancement. At the same time, you must balance between work, school, and home.
For you personally, what is the greatest challenge in caring for yourself?
What is the relationship between caring for the natural environment, health, and your career in nursing?
What is your plan for meeting the challenges in 1 – 2?
What do you consider to be the biggest challenge to the profession of nursing? What is your role in meeting that challenge?
Answer the first question with a minimum of one (1) paragraph. Answer questions #2 through #4 with a minimum of two (2) paragraphs each. No responses to other participants are required. Please include APA formatted references to support your work. Emphasis will be placed on APA and Grammar, usage of Grammarly and Citation Machine his highly recommended.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument