Although The Joint Commission accredits the majority of hospitals in the United States, there are other organizations: Accreditation Association for Hospitals & Health Care Systems/Health Facilities Accreditation Program, Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality, and DNV GL – Healthcare, that accredit the others. All of these organizations have the same basic functions.
What is the role of accrediting organizations in the US healthcare system?
How do accrediting organizations impact quality and safety in these facilities?
Answer the first question with a minimum of one (1) paragraph. Answer the second question with two to three (2 – 3) paragraphs. Responses to other participants are not required. Please include APA formatted references to support your work. Emphasis will be placed on APA and Grammar, usage of Grammarly and Citation Machine his highly recommended.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument