Module 3 – SLP
PERFORMANCE/TALENT MANAGEMENT; CHANGE MANAGEMENTCONSULTINGOD
It is important for HRM professionals to keep up on the HRM field. In this SLP assignment, you will be investigating an HRM practitioner publication, TD (Talent Development) found in the Trident Online Library. It is the main publication of the Association for Talent Development (ATD)a well-known association dedicated to professionals in employee training and development.
Select an article of your choice, published within the past three years, related to a topic in this module. Discuss the following:
What main points does the author (or authors) make? Do you agree? Why or why not? What would make this article stronger? Bring in at least one other author viewpoint on the topic (from your background readings or library research), comparing or contrasting it to the article that you read.
You have a choice for the format of your submission, either submit:
An essay format (23 pages, not counting the cover page or the Reference page) which includes an introduction and conclusion
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen