Essays Only. I am looking for your critical analysis of the questions. This means you must read the text. and demonstrate you understand the coneepts. Each essay should be 700 to 1,000 words.
1) Today, Shia Islam is deeply rooted in Iran. However, the Iranian people had a long tradition of religious evolution towards monotheism. How did Manichaism, Zoroastrianism, and Nestorian Christianity “prepared” Iranian society for Shia Islam?
2) Dr Sanjay Gupta is a household name but his ancestors emerged from a classical Golden Age of Guptas. Who are these ancient Guptas and why was their age so golden? Which world faith did they stabilize and encourage?
3) Did India have a Classical Indian Civilization? What major affinities did both Buddhism and Hinduism have that allowed them to crystallize in the first half of the first milleium C.E.?
4) Buddhism spread throughout Far East Asia and Indonesia. In fact it reached refinement in Japan. why was this faith so popular outside of India and how did it “civilize Koreans and Japanese?
- What kind of uncertainty factors into this silence on the health consequences of heat?
- Explain how Washington Irving’s short stories, “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” and “Rip Van Winkle” represent a literary example of romanticism in the way his fiction conveys a sense of nostalgia for an older, more pre-modern society.
- Write a research about the implication of a sleep deprived society.
- Write a justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
- Discuss the financial and business motivations for a company to purchase, become a venture partner, or merge with a smaller company.
- What in particular struck you as insightful or new about global issues?
- Discuss about creative ways to Bridge the Gap between home and school to increase family engagement And Teacher partnership.
- What unites most anti–safe space stances is that they focus almost exclusively on safe spaces in the context of college campuses and free speech. Because of this, it’s easy to forget that the term “safe space” is actually quite broad and encompasses a variety of different meanings.
- Explain why Judith Ortiz-Cofer (“Myth of the Latin Woman”) and Victor (“Indian Education”) both live in-between two worlds?
- Write a about the discussion post on the difference between architecture and civil engineering.