What is Ethics?
question 1: What moral facts do you think might be relevant to the issue of the death penalty?
What moral concepts do you think might be relevant to the issue of the death penalty?
What moral standard would you appeal to in coming to your own conclusion on the issue of the death penalty?
question 2: Do you think values are relative? If so, what are they relative to? If not, why not?
question 3:Explain what virtues have helped you become the person you are today?
What virtues would you like to have more of?
question 4: Is “goodness” invented by man, or does it exist independently of man and is discovered by man? Is human nature essentially “good”?
question 5: Are there natural eternal laws? If so, what might be an example of one? How would you know? If not, why not?
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research