Often we learn new concepts by applying them to our personal life. This week we examined needs, motivation, and emotions and related them to human behavior. For this activity, you will apply needs, motivation, and emotions to your own life. During this introspective phase of the week, work towards the value of appreciating the various psychological dimensions as related to your own experiences.
Write a one-page journal on your personal understanding and application of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed:
In one sentence, explain Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in your own words.
Describe a time when you had a need. What was the need and what emotions did you feel during that time?
What motivated you to fulfill the need, and how did you fulfill that need?
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?