1. How is sectional anatomy used to diagnose the pathology? This section may include
background information about your chosen pathology and relevant anatomy.
2. What sectional anatomy modalities and specific exams are used to diagnose the pathology?
(Consider both your chosen CT procedure and other modalities.) You may want to compare
and contrast modalities or discuss how they work together, depending on your chosen
3. What impact does sectional anatomy have on disease treatment?
4. What advanced imaging techniques (MIPs, Volume Rendering, 3D Reconstruction, etc.) are
used when completing cross sectional anatomy images to diagnose or treat your selected
- Describe in detail, Jerome Hall’s seven principles of criminal law. How does the MPC view of mens rea enhance our understanding of the principles?
- Write an argumentative essay on why NIL is useful for college students.
- Describe the many factors that prevented DeShawn and his mother from seeking help and their resistance to reporting violence in the home.
- Does Diamond’s “Tilted Axes and Spacious Skies” theory satisfactorily explain why the richest economies in the world are located where they are?
- What is your assessment of Diamond’s environmental determinism?
- What are the benefits of Wet Chemical and Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems?
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint