The ideological debates of African-American leaders such as Washington and DuBois seem to be diametrically opposed to each other, at least on the surface.
What strategies did Washington and DuBois promote in their quest to gain civil rights for the Black community?
Thinking about these opposing ideologies, which do you support? Why?
Thinking about the Black community today, which ideology won-out? Specifically, what evidence supports your contention?
What differences would we see today, if the opposite strategy would have won-out?
Your initial response should be a minimum of 150 words and cite credible sources that support your answer.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.