Would like a writer with a knowledge of uk law and also how to write reports to CPS, I WILL FOWARD ALL THE EVIDENCE TO THE WRITE THAT YOU NEED FOR CASE
The purpose of the assessment is to engage you in the process of considering how to prove a case in court, the complexities involved, and how to assess the strength of forensic evidence in the context of a case file. This will give you the opportunity to gain skills useful in criminal justice and other employment by adopting a structured and analytical approach to assessing data and constructing reports.
Write this report as if you were reporting back to the Crown Prosecution Service arguing that you have sufficient evidence to proceed
Evidence 1: what type of evidence is presented in the case file? Briefly describe the different types of evidence you have
Evidence 2: what is the expert evidence, how strong is it and what are its limitations?
Evidence 3: what witnesses apart from the experts have given statements, how good is their evidence?
Evidence 4: What other evidence do you have which you find compelling? For example passive data or interview data, house to house enquiries or fingertip searches
Reflection and Context 1: how is this type of offending currently viewed in society? Is it common, do we condemn it, why do we think it happens? Might this influence the way the jury respond to the case?
Conclusions: What are the chances of the prosecution succeeding or not based on your observations in this report? Are we likely to get a guilty verdict?
You must support everything you say with a reference to an academic source
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.