Would like a writer with a knowledge of uk law and also how to write reports to CPS, I WILL FOWARD ALL THE EVIDENCE TO THE WRITE THAT YOU NEED FOR CASE
The purpose of the assessment is to engage you in the process of considering how to prove a case in court, the complexities involved, and how to assess the strength of forensic evidence in the context of a case file. This will give you the opportunity to gain skills useful in criminal justice and other employment by adopting a structured and analytical approach to assessing data and constructing reports.
Write this report as if you were reporting back to the Crown Prosecution Service arguing that you have sufficient evidence to proceed
Evidence 1: what type of evidence is presented in the case file? Briefly describe the different types of evidence you have
Evidence 2: what is the expert evidence, how strong is it and what are its limitations?
Evidence 3: what witnesses apart from the experts have given statements, how good is their evidence?
Evidence 4: What other evidence do you have which you find compelling? For example passive data or interview data, house to house enquiries or fingertip searches
Reflection and Context 1: how is this type of offending currently viewed in society? Is it common, do we condemn it, why do we think it happens? Might this influence the way the jury respond to the case?
Conclusions: What are the chances of the prosecution succeeding or not based on your observations in this report? Are we likely to get a guilty verdict?
You must support everything you say with a reference to an academic source
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning