“Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” by Joyce Carol Oates (pg. 114)
Your assignment will be to compose a reflection of between 200-250 words about the short story above on page 114. See pg. 42 in your literature textbook for an explanation and example of a reflection (or a “response paper”, as it is labeled in the textbook). I will also be attaching my own set of instructions on how to compose a reading reflection and an explanation on how I will be grading. You do NOT need to embed quotes into your response paper (we will review that skill next week), although you may choose to do so if you feel you know how. You should, however, strongly reference the text to support your thoughts.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.