“Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” by Joyce Carol Oates (pg. 114)
Your assignment will be to compose a reflection of between 200-250 words about the short story above on page 114. See pg. 42 in your literature textbook for an explanation and example of a reflection (or a “response paper”, as it is labeled in the textbook). I will also be attaching my own set of instructions on how to compose a reading reflection and an explanation on how I will be grading. You do NOT need to embed quotes into your response paper (we will review that skill next week), although you may choose to do so if you feel you know how. You should, however, strongly reference the text to support your thoughts.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.