topic : Why did two successive Canadian governments sign then approve the largest military export contract in Canadian history with Saudi Arabia, when Saudi Arabia is one of the worst human rights violators in the world (including violations of IHL/LOAC in the war in Yemen), but Canada condemns, sanctions, and prevents military equipment sales in other countries such as Iraq?
It would be good, after you’ve done some research, to add another 1-2 examples beyond Iraq. And are you sure that Iraq (where Canadian troops have been on ground training local forces for some time) is the best counter example?
Some sources for you:
https://www.international.gc.ca/controls-controles/report-rapports/index.aspx?lang=eng – List of annual reports for Canadian military exports
Background on the LAV deal (from 2016): https://www.cgai.ca/canada_and_saudi_arabia. You’ll have to update what’s happened in your paper.
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations