Write a research paper on “The Legalisation of Marijuana at the Drug Policy Research Centre.”1. What are you thoughts and perspectives on legalization of marijuana? Think about arguments for and against legalization. Address how interprofessional collaboration (behavioral and clinical health professionals working with lawmakers) influenced the issue in states that have legalized marijuana.
2. How does the legalization of marijuana impact interprofessional collaboration? For example, people from the behavioral health sector working with the lawmakers and clinical providers to review the ramifications of legalization.
View website: RAND Corporation: https://www.rand.org/multi/dprc/marijuana.1.html
Rubric: 50 points
All questions answered:
Each question &/or key issue from prompt addressed
Post is substantive:
500 words long (not including references) and thoroughly discusses the topic using information found from reputable sources
Post must include at least 2 references less than 5 years old from reliable sources.
References are cited appropriately in APA format within the post (in-text citations) and in the reference list. Lack of citations (in-text or after the post) is considered plagiarism.
Post contains no grammar errors and make sense to the reader.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.