You are a coach for a high school basketball team tasked with improving the players’ shooting mechanics. What strategies might you try to transform their shooting accuracy?
Prior to beginning the discussion, read Modules 7.1 and 7.2 in Kalat (2019) and Tan et al. (2016) Morphological and Functional Differences Between Athletes and Novices in Cortical Neuronal Networks, and consider reviewing the recommended resource, Neurodiagnostics in Sports: Investigating the Athlete’s Brain to Augment Performance and Sport-Specific Skills.
In your discussion, address the following: -Describe the rationale for suggested strategies, citing neuroscientific research.
– Identify brain structures and pathways implicated in developing a new motor-based skill.
-Discuss the role of mirror neurons in training a new behavior.
– Describe ethical challenges and age-related considerations in implementing recommendations.
Please use links below
This link is for Modules 7.1 and 7.2
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.