1. Describing the program is a critical step in conducting an evaluation. Based upon the program you’ve been developing, create a brief program descriiption to guide the evaluation plan. Be sure to include the following elements: the need the program is addressing; the targets of the program; at least one outcome of the program; at least one program activity; at least one output of the program activity; and at least one resource or input needed. Complete your post by describing the relationship between the program activities and outcomes.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.