Need to produce a long, detailed, PRIMARY DATA BASED report on a narrow topic (6500 word limit including bibliography). A broad topic is Obesity and female fertility. However, the report should be on a more narrow topic, focusing on how obesity badly affects female fertility. The narrow topic selection is up to the writer. Here are the titles of the other reports for better understanding of how narrow the topic should be : The importance of human chorionic gonadotrophin during early pregnancy. The response and adaptations of the body to endurance exercise at high altitude. Exenatide and DPP4 inhibitors in the management of type 2 diabetes. Benefits of Weight Training for the Elderly. The Pathophysiology of Asthma. Mechanisms Underlying the Development of Atherosclerosis.
Diabetic Retinopathy: Pathogenesis Mechanisms. The physiological limitations of free diving. Nitric oxide dependent endothelial function and thrombosis. Resistin: The Missing Link. How does the body acclimatize to a hot environment and what are the roles of sweat glands and exercise in this process. The Physiological Mechanisms Underlying Pre-eclampsia. Endothelial mechanisms for maintaining the blood brain barrier. Attached is the marking criteria, guidelines for writing a report, workshop on topic selection and report writing , and examples of the reports which achieved a grade A in the past. Important – word limit is 6500 incl the bibliography, the report must INCLUDE PRIMARY RESEARCH DATA SOURCES and a good discussion of them (please see attached ‘marking criteria’ & ‘library project workshop’). Please use the ‘examples’ attached below as a good reference, regarding the level of detail and primary data source discussion. All sources must be up to date ands shouldn’t be older than year 2000. Primary data research should be recent
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.