Write a cover letter to the client.
Submit your Organizational Consulting Final Report. This version should include your revisions based on the professors feedback. Use APA style. Include the following parts:
Table of contents
The body of the report should have the following components:
Contents and organization of the report
Introduction to the organization or sector
Entry, informal data collection, microdiagnosis, and contracting: Describe the issue or opportunity that served as a starting point for your work with the client. Include the identification of diagnosis and all objectives.
Human subject protection: Describe the measures you put in place to ensure that your client system and project participants were protected from undue harm during your interactions with them and in your written reports.
Action phase: Emphasis how you facilitated this phase and how you employed appreciative inquiry, action research, and process consultation values.
Facilitation of the reflection phase: Using the What? So What? Now What? model, describe the new knowledge created and employ the values of action research, process consultation, and appreciative inquiry.
Evaluation of your consulting and project results: Include how you closed the consulting project with your client.
Appendix A: A scanned letter of intent
Appendix B: Abridged Institutional Review Board (IRB) application
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology