Write a cover letter to the client.
Submit your Organizational Consulting Final Report. This version should include your revisions based on the professors feedback. Use APA style. Include the following parts:
Table of contents
The body of the report should have the following components:
Contents and organization of the report
Introduction to the organization or sector
Entry, informal data collection, microdiagnosis, and contracting: Describe the issue or opportunity that served as a starting point for your work with the client. Include the identification of diagnosis and all objectives.
Human subject protection: Describe the measures you put in place to ensure that your client system and project participants were protected from undue harm during your interactions with them and in your written reports.
Action phase: Emphasis how you facilitated this phase and how you employed appreciative inquiry, action research, and process consultation values.
Facilitation of the reflection phase: Using the What? So What? Now What? model, describe the new knowledge created and employ the values of action research, process consultation, and appreciative inquiry.
Evaluation of your consulting and project results: Include how you closed the consulting project with your client.
Appendix A: A scanned letter of intent
Appendix B: Abridged Institutional Review Board (IRB) application
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.