Write a cover letter to the client.
Submit your Organizational Consulting Final Report. This version should include your revisions based on the professors feedback. Use APA style. Include the following parts:
Table of contents
The body of the report should have the following components:
Contents and organization of the report
Introduction to the organization or sector
Entry, informal data collection, microdiagnosis, and contracting: Describe the issue or opportunity that served as a starting point for your work with the client. Include the identification of diagnosis and all objectives.
Human subject protection: Describe the measures you put in place to ensure that your client system and project participants were protected from undue harm during your interactions with them and in your written reports.
Action phase: Emphasis how you facilitated this phase and how you employed appreciative inquiry, action research, and process consultation values.
Facilitation of the reflection phase: Using the What? So What? Now What? model, describe the new knowledge created and employ the values of action research, process consultation, and appreciative inquiry.
Evaluation of your consulting and project results: Include how you closed the consulting project with your client.
Appendix A: A scanned letter of intent
Appendix B: Abridged Institutional Review Board (IRB) application
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.