This week’s WCA is a extended case study of 500 words. In it, you are expected to evaluate a case about the Makah tribe and whale hunting. You need to evaluate the case using 2 of these three moral theories: utility, rights, and/or duty (Kantian ethics). Please do NOT write a research paper on the Makah tribe-focus on the ethical analysis and not the historical circumstances of the tribe please. I have attached a screenshot of the case below, and I have also added the instructions below:
For this module, you are required to complete a Written Case Analysis which will be assessed for depth and breadth. Please read Thinking Critically About Ethical Issues, Case 1, p. 60. Identify the moral issue(s) and the parties involved. Discuss the moral issues you have identified in terms of two the following: utility, duties, rights.
Your analysis should be approximately 500 words in length and all sources should be cited properly using MLA format. Information on the MLA guidelines is accessible via the Resources area of the Course Home menu. Use a standard 10-12 pt. font and double space your paper.
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research