This week’s WCA is a extended case study of 500 words. In it, you are expected to evaluate a case about the Makah tribe and whale hunting. You need to evaluate the case using 2 of these three moral theories: utility, rights, and/or duty (Kantian ethics). Please do NOT write a research paper on the Makah tribe-focus on the ethical analysis and not the historical circumstances of the tribe please. I have attached a screenshot of the case below, and I have also added the instructions below:
For this module, you are required to complete a Written Case Analysis which will be assessed for depth and breadth. Please read Thinking Critically About Ethical Issues, Case 1, p. 60. Identify the moral issue(s) and the parties involved. Discuss the moral issues you have identified in terms of two the following: utility, duties, rights.
Your analysis should be approximately 500 words in length and all sources should be cited properly using MLA format. Information on the MLA guidelines is accessible via the Resources area of the Course Home menu. Use a standard 10-12 pt. font and double space your paper.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.