Communication via email is pervasive in most workplaces. Email messages may range from informal to formal, depending on the intended recipients. Writing in any formal, professional context must demonstrate awareness of audience. If you are writing an email to a co-worker concerning a small matter, you do not have to be very formal as long as your language is appropriate. If you are sending an email to a group of people such as an entire department’s personnel or all employees in the company, then your email message should assume a respectful, formal business voice acceptable for all levels of recipients.
Imagine you are a supervisor overseeing a small department of five employees. A new policy concerning the use of personal time in the workplace has been established. It is your job to inform your employees of the new policy, implement it, and ascertain its compliance within your department.
Send an email message to all five employees containing the following information:
Tell employees they may not use company resources for personal use, such as checking social media.
Employees may not make personal telephone calls, emails, or text while on the clock.
Employees may not use company things for personal gains, such as printing.
Explain what employees have to do in case of an emergency where they need to make a personal call.
Explain to employees that the policy has a three-strikes-and-you-are-out rule.
Explain what each strike entails at your own discretion.
Convey confidence in your employees’ professional cooperativeness and ability to follow rules.
Make sure your employees understand that should they have any questions or concerns, they may speak with you about them.
End the email message on a positive, encouraging note.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning