Part #1: Please respond to the following prompts:
Imagine that in 25 years, your college alumni magazine is
coming out and highlighting you. Write the paragraph that will be featured in
the newsletter on what you have accomplished in 25 years.
Name one issue or idea that is supported by the people or
political party whose ideas you generally oppose and explain why you agree with
it. If you do not agree with any positions from the other side of the aisle,
discuss one idea from the other side that you think has merit and explain why.
What is the most important consideration for the transition
to a zero-carbon world – that it is as fast as possible or as just as possible?
Choose one and briefly explain your answer.
PART 2: WRITING SAMPLE:
Write a response to an article you have read recently in the
news. Your response should take a position on the issue covered in the article
and make the case to the public in favor of your position. Also include a way
that people can take action on the issue. Please spend no more than an hour and
keep your response to one page.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen