Part #1: Please respond to the following prompts:
Imagine that in 25 years, your college alumni magazine is
coming out and highlighting you. Write the paragraph that will be featured in
the newsletter on what you have accomplished in 25 years.
Name one issue or idea that is supported by the people or
political party whose ideas you generally oppose and explain why you agree with
it. If you do not agree with any positions from the other side of the aisle,
discuss one idea from the other side that you think has merit and explain why.
What is the most important consideration for the transition
to a zero-carbon world – that it is as fast as possible or as just as possible?
Choose one and briefly explain your answer.
PART 2: WRITING SAMPLE:
Write a response to an article you have read recently in the
news. Your response should take a position on the issue covered in the article
and make the case to the public in favor of your position. Also include a way
that people can take action on the issue. Please spend no more than an hour and
keep your response to one page.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning