Analysis of City of Glass by Paul Auster +as Novel and Graphic Novel
1 A short summary of City of Glass
2. Short biography of Paul Auster
3. Add another characterization of the character/writer Paul Auster (he is a character in the book, not the author himself)
4. Find some similarities between Daniel Quinn and the author Paul Auster
5. Please talk about how Paul Karasik and David Mazzucchelli turned the book City of Glass into a graphic novel for Avon Books’ Neon lit series in 1994.
6. Explain what is the genre “noir” and how it appears in the graphic novel
7. Add the element of the “anti-hero”
8. Explain Metafiction
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.