As an APRN, teaching patients and colleagues will be an important part
of your role. You have been asked to provide an educational session for
your fellow APRNs on the cardiovascular system. The goal of your
presentation will be to help your colleagues
understand the basic components of the cardiovascular
system, how they interact with each other, and how cardiac remodeling
please develop a visual aid, diagram, image, or similar device that
addresses the following questions. Include a brief
explanation/description of the content covered in addition to your
the explanation can be recorded or written. Please be sure
to use evidence-based, peer-reviewed journals that have been published
within the past three to five years in addition to your textbook and
course materials as you develop your post.
Explain what stroke volume is and how it is related to
the cardiovascular system; address, particularly, stroke volume, heart
rate, and blood pressure.
Identify two disorders of the cardiovascular system that
affect stroke volume, heart rate, and BP, and explain how the disease
state and pathophysiologic process alters these components away from
their homeostatic state.
Describe how these changes can result in cardiac remodeling. What signs and symptoms do patients experience as this occurs?
Discuss whether this remodeling is reversible and/or
preventable. What can be done to correct the pathologic process and
return the cardiovascular system to its homeostatic state.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing