Risk and return go hand in hand. Understanding this relationship is critical to making well-reasoned financial decisions, whether you are making personal investment decisions or working for a business where youre responsible for investing excess cash. This journal assignment allows you to explore the risk-return relationship in the context of investing in stocks in both of these roles.
Write a journal discussing risk and return as it relates to investing in stocks.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Investment Risk: Explain key risks associated with investing in stocks.
Investment Return: Discuss events that can cause the price of a stock to increase or decrease.
Risk-Return Relationship: Explain the relationship between risk and return and how this relationship impacts stock investment decisions, using examples to support your claims.
Reflection: Describe whether you make stock-investment decisions in your personal life and how you do or would make those decisions.
Consider the following in your response: Would your decision-making process change if you needed to make stock-investment decisions for a business? Why or why not?
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission must be a 4- to 5-paragraph Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.