Risk and return go hand in hand. Understanding this relationship is critical to making well-reasoned financial decisions, whether you are making personal investment decisions or working for a business where youre responsible for investing excess cash. This journal assignment allows you to explore the risk-return relationship in the context of investing in stocks in both of these roles.
Write a journal discussing risk and return as it relates to investing in stocks.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Investment Risk: Explain key risks associated with investing in stocks.
Investment Return: Discuss events that can cause the price of a stock to increase or decrease.
Risk-Return Relationship: Explain the relationship between risk and return and how this relationship impacts stock investment decisions, using examples to support your claims.
Reflection: Describe whether you make stock-investment decisions in your personal life and how you do or would make those decisions.
Consider the following in your response: Would your decision-making process change if you needed to make stock-investment decisions for a business? Why or why not?
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission must be a 4- to 5-paragraph Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.