Refer to section The WH Framework for Business Ethics of Ch. 2, Business Ethics of Dynamic Business Law for information on the WH
For this assignment, refer to the scenario located in the Questions & Problems section of Ch. 2, Business Ethics in Dynamic Business Law. This
scenario involves Steven J. Trzaska, the head of L’Oreal USA’s regional patent team, and ethical rules and core values of the company.
Read the scenario in the textbook and complete the following activity.
Create a WH Framework chart, similar to Exhibit 2.1. Refer to L’Oreals core values and the primary values in Exhibit 2.3 to determine the
guidelines to include in the WH Framework.
Write an explanation of how you decided on the list of stakeholders and guidelines to include in your WH Framework. Address the following
questions in your explanation:
Which stakeholders did Trzaska and the management of LOreal cater to? Why?
What values did LOreals management choose when they made the decision to fire Trzaska? Why?
Address the following self-reflection questions in addition to your explanation:
How did the WH Framework help you analyze the situation?
Now that youve put together the framework, how does the WH Framework help managers with making business decisions?
What type of decisions would the WH Framework chart help you make as a manager?
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.