Refer to section The WH Framework for Business Ethics of Ch. 2, Business Ethics of Dynamic Business Law for information on the WH
For this assignment, refer to the scenario located in the Questions & Problems section of Ch. 2, Business Ethics in Dynamic Business Law. This
scenario involves Steven J. Trzaska, the head of L’Oreal USA’s regional patent team, and ethical rules and core values of the company.
Read the scenario in the textbook and complete the following activity.
Create a WH Framework chart, similar to Exhibit 2.1. Refer to L’Oreals core values and the primary values in Exhibit 2.3 to determine the
guidelines to include in the WH Framework.
Write an explanation of how you decided on the list of stakeholders and guidelines to include in your WH Framework. Address the following
questions in your explanation:
Which stakeholders did Trzaska and the management of LOreal cater to? Why?
What values did LOreals management choose when they made the decision to fire Trzaska? Why?
Address the following self-reflection questions in addition to your explanation:
How did the WH Framework help you analyze the situation?
Now that youve put together the framework, how does the WH Framework help managers with making business decisions?
What type of decisions would the WH Framework chart help you make as a manager?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology