For the method section open the data, click Analyze, Correlate and then Bivariate. Add “perfectionism Fear Of Others Criticism” and separately correlate “Track Calories”, “Competitiveness”, and “Stress Anxiety Reduction”.
Instructions : All sections – Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, and References. Method section (Including THREE subsections – Participants, Procedure, and Measures), and the Results section. To format the Results section,Each of these write ups will be ONE separate paragraph per hypothesis. – Draft your Discussion section. Here are some things to consider writing about in your discussion section. – Summarize your findings WITHOUT using any stats numbers. State your findings in plain English. – Did you find what you hypothesized? If so, explain why that is important. If not, why not? Yes, the sample size was on the small side, but dig deeper as to ALTERNATE EXPLANATIONS for why you may not have found what you expected.
Ideally you’ll also find research that may relate to your alternate explanations and explain your unexpected findings. – What were the strengths of this study? What were some limitations? – What would be some future directions/study ideas that researchers could explore on this topic in the future? – Add a concluding paragraph that highlights again why this research is important and any important takeaways you want to leave the reader with. – If you have other sections that need work still (more writing on the Intro, finish subsections in the Method, etc), also do that for this draft. Draft your own References page. Include all references you’ve used for the paper including everything in the Introduction AND all references for any measures you describe in the Results.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.