After your media analysis you will be responsible for generating class discussion. Your group will
come to class as the experts on the week’s reading and you are expected to encourage class debate and
discussion. You will come prepared with 2 questions about your chosen reading.
Here are some tips around how to generate discussion:
• Read a quotation and ask us to respond in some specific way
• Ask the class to contribute an opinion on something in the reading
• Ask a question about how we might apply the ideas in the reading to real life situations.
• Ask the class how we personally related to the argument in the reading
- What are the basic elements of community policing?
- Discuss the effects of the war in Ukrainian on the global activities, inflation and fiscal policies.
- Describe in detail, Jerome Hall’s seven principles of criminal law. How does the MPC view of mens rea enhance our understanding of the principles?
- Write an argumentative essay on why NIL is useful for college students.
- Describe the many factors that prevented DeShawn and his mother from seeking help and their resistance to reporting violence in the home.
- Does Diamond’s “Tilted Axes and Spacious Skies” theory satisfactorily explain why the richest economies in the world are located where they are?
- What is your assessment of Diamond’s environmental determinism?
- What are the benefits of Wet Chemical and Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems?
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life