Human Service Ethics: !5 y/o Derek suffers from severe autism. he has a long history of self-injury and outbursts. His Mother kelly is a single parent with three other children ages 2,6, and 9. She works two jobs, full-time and part-time. Kelly’s elderly Aunt Ms. Coleman is afraid of Derek. Kelly is in danger of losing her primary job, which will put the family in danger of being homeless. Kelly has contacted Austim Training Center (ATC) for assistance.
I am Randall Hernandez, LPC Derek’s case manager. Based on the interviews , the family is severely stressed. As the case
manager, you have two choices:
1. Given the severity of Derek’s behaviors and the fact that he’s a danger to himself and others you recommended immediate hospitalization.
2. While Derek’s behavior is sometimes dangerous, he is often quite placid. You recommended a specially trained in-home aide to assist his mother and his Aunt with his care. also a respite worker once weekly.
Now, develop a plan and the consequences of each choice in addressing the following:
Identify which choice you feel is best for Derek and his family ( I feel hospitalization)
Explain why you believe this course of action is best ( to staple Derek)
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.