Please not this assignment is in one part.
Write a paper briefing to the CEO of the organisation you selected in Assignment 1 on how to diagnose resource capabilities through:
Analyse of the impact of stakeholders and governance as well as how history and culture affect international strategy.
Word count: 1 050 words (Excluding references and Appendices)
Your paper should include a cover title page
Use MS Word
Font Size: 12pt
Insert page numbers at the bottom of your pages
You must submit your Assignment via Turnitin. If you are unfamiliar with this tool please refer to the orientation module.
Briefing paper layout
Name: a note to identify who the briefing paper is intended for.
Date: the date of preparation of the briefing paper.
Subject: the topic or issue of the briefing paper.
Background: provides a summary of past and/or current events that provide a context for the topic or issue, including any policies or past practices.
identify significant aspects of implementing strategies.
identify the options or courses of action that should be considered, including details about the advantages and disadvantages of each
identify actions currently taken or recommended to address the issue
Identify any sensitive aspects of the topic or issue that may affect a person or an organization in a negative way
Contact: the name and contact information of the writer of the briefing paper
Bibliography/Reference list: This is a list giving the full details of all the sources to which you have referred within your text. The recommended style is the Harvard method.
Appendix: An appendix (plural=appendices) is detailed documentation of points you outline in your findings, for example, technical data, questionnaires, letters sent, tables, sketches, charts, leaflets etc. It is supplementary information which you consider to be too long or complicated or not quite relevant enough to include in your main body, but which still should be of interest to your reader. Each appendix should be referred to in your text. You should not include something as an appendix if it is not discussed in the main body
Assignment 2 will contribute 35% towards your final mark. A rubric for assignment 2 can be found at the end of this document.
You can expect feedback within 3 weeks from the due date of submission. You need at least 40% to pass this assignment.
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research