Information about a healthcare-related phenomenon (i.e. when to talk to a person about ending treatment for a terminal illness, non-compliance of diet for individuals with congestive heart failure)
Create an 8-12 slide PowerPoint Presentation that includes the following:
1. Introduction: slide should identify concepts to be addressed and sections of the presentation. Include speakers notes that explain, in more detail, what will be covered.
2. Evidence-based projects: slide should explain the general importance of master’s-prepared nurses engaging in evidence-based projects related to nursing practice and profession. Provide speakers notes with additional detail and support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
3. Conceptual Model: slide should provide an illustration of a conceptual model that could be used to develop an evidence-based project. Possible models include The John’s Hopkins or Advancing Research and Clinical Practice through Close Collaboration (ARCC) Models or you may select another model you find in the literature. In the speakers notes, explain how the model would be applied to the development of an evidence-based project. Provide support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
4. Area of Interest: identify an area of interest related to NP practice in which a practice change may be needed. Slide should identify the area of interest and what is currently known on the topic. Speakers notes more fully explain what is currently known and should provide rationale for why the area of interest is important to NP practice. Provide support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
5. Issue/concern and recommendation for change: slide should identify a specific concern related to your general area of interest and your recommendation for a practice change. Speakers notes should more fully explain the recommended change and rationale for the change. Recommendation should be supported by at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
6. Factors Influencing Change: slide should identify at least 2 internal and external factors that could impact your ability to implement your recommended change. Speakers notes should more fully explain how the factors youve identified would support or impede the implementation of your recommendations. Factors may be based on personal experience or on information you found in your research. If the identified factors come from the literature, provide reference citations to support your ideas.
7. NONPF Competencies: slide identifies at least two NONPF Competencies that are relevant to an evidence-based project related to your area of interest. Speakers notes should explain how the competencies relate to your area of interest. Provide support from at least one outside scholarly source (not the textbook or course lesson).
8. Conclusion: slide provides summary points of presentation. Speakers notes provide final comments on the topic.
Be sure to provide speaker’s notes for all slides except the title and reference slides.
1. Application: Use Microsoft Power Point to create the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Length: The PowerPoint presentation must be8-12 total slides(excluding title and reference slides).
3. Speaker notes are used and include in-text citations when applicable.
4. A minimum offour (4)scholarly literature references must be used.
5. Submission: Submit your file: Last name_First initial_Wk6Assessment_Area of Interest.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology