Prompt: When discussing the history of how racism has shaped society, most Americans tend to ascribe it to personal, individual prejudices rather than institutions of power. How does redlining reflect the latter?
- Write a research article for the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA).
- Write about a evil kidnapper from south Sudan.
- Explain the primary criteria that allows a drug/medication to be sold over-the-counter (OTC).
- Write a paper explaining whether Animal Experimentation should be Permitted?
- What can you do to help or manage when you are feeling strong emotions?
- Describe the data or evidence of the problem symptoms, e.g. with Pareto chart (Exhibit 1).
- Write a paper on teen pregnancy and the affect it has on low income communities. T
- What do researchers learn about the normal distribution from knowledge of the standard deviation?
- What was new or was interesting from your readings in Chapters 13?
- What are the best ways of evaluating public policies？