Explain the key features of an academic research essay
Recognize and use ethos, pathos, and logos, the basic persuasive appeals, in your essays
Develop your ideas using the AXES paragraph structure
Correctly format an academic research essay
Administration for Children & Families (Children’s Bureau). “Number of Children in Foster Care in The United States in 2021, by Placement Settings.” Statista, Statista Inc., 28 Jun 2022, https://www-statista-com.sinclair.ohionet.org/statistics/255391/number-of-children-in-foster-care-in-the-united-states-by-placement-settings/?locale=en Accessed 6 Mar. 2023.
“Foster Care with the Mockingbird Program.” Films On Demand, Films Media Group, 2021, https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=19259&xtid=276278.Accessed 8 Mar. 2023.
Gish, Clay. “Rescuing The ‘Waifs’ And Strays’ Of The City: The Western Emigration Program Of The Children’s Aid SOCIETY.” Journal of Social History, vol. 33, no. 1, fall 1999, p. 121. Gale In Context: Opposing Viewpoints, https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A56027320/OVIC?u=dayt30401&sid=bookmark-OVIC&xid=b0e551e8 Accessed 11 Mar. 2023.
Leloux-Opmeer, Harmke, et al. “Characteristics of Children in Foster Care, Family-Style Group Care, and Residential Care: A Scoping Review.” Journal of Child & Family Studies, vol. 25, no. 8, Aug. 2016, pp. 2357–71. EBSCOhost, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10826-016-0418-5. Accessed 9 Mar. 2023.
Mallon, Gerald P. “From the Editor: The Sting of Homelessness among Youth Exiting the Foster Care System.” Child Welfare, vol. 99, no. 1, Jan. 2021, pp. v–vii. EBSCOhost, search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=151243709&site=ehost-live. http://sinclair.ohionet.org:80/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=151243709&site=ehost-live Accessed 11 Mar. 2023.
Osei, Gershon, et al. “Delinquency and Crime Prevention: Overview of Research Comparing Treatment Foster Care and Group Care.” Child & Youth Care Forum, vol. 45, no. 1, Feb. 2016, pp. 33–46. EBSCOhost, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10566-015-9315-0. Accessed 8 Mar. 2023.
Pollack, Daniel. “Child elopement from foster care and residential settings.” Policy & Practice, vol. 68, no. 6, Dec. 2010, p. 13. Gale In Context: Opposing Viewpoints, link.gale.com/apps/doc/A259004230/OVIC?u=dayt30401&sid=bookmark-OVIC&xid=0a457384. Accessed 7 Mar. 2023. https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A259004230/OVIC?u=dayt30401&sid=bookmark-OVIC&xid=0a457384
Stoltzfus, Emilie. “Child Welfare: Purposes, Federal Programs, and Funding.” Congressional Research Service Informing the Legislative Debate since 1914, Congressional Research Service (CRS), 13 Jan. 2023, https://sgp.fas.org/crs/misc/IF10590.pdf. Accessed 7 Mar. 2023.
- Explain how analysis of love in the play further, influence, and improve our understanding of the play?
- What is the difference between a static IP address and a dynamic IP address?
- Discuss extrajudicial measures programs for youth and describe under what circumstances and with which type of young people these programs are most effective.
- Discuss the potential impact of your project on your anticipated results to the betterment of health and/or health outcomes.
- Explain how Cartoon Commercials and the Construction of Gender from the 1990s.
- What tensions exist between different feminist perspectives on the use of the legal system to address crimes against women?
- What are the different components of Exposure and Response Prevention?
- Explain the absorption spectrum of a material (for example glass, water).
- What are the reasons for the dominance of this form of power in your organization?
- What resources are provided for teachers assist with interpreting and teaching the standards?