In Project One, you will select a contemporary issue in the social sciences to investigate. You may select an issue discussed in the course, or you may select your
own with instructor approval. You could consider using your question from SCS 100 if it is something you would like to investigate further for this assessment.
After selecting an issue, you will conduct a research investigation, identifying appropriate resources for researching the issue, applying social science principles to
your issue, and developing a question related to the issue. You will submit your research investigation as a written report.
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?