As social justice issues such as policing, anti-LGBTQ+ legislation, religious persecution, sexism, racism and sexual violence, have continued to dominate the world news this year, the need for significant social justice reform has only increased. These scholarships aim to support tomorrows leaders who will work towards eradicating racism, violence, systemic biases and other acts of intolerance.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing