As social justice issues such as policing, anti-LGBTQ+ legislation, religious persecution, sexism, racism and sexual violence, have continued to dominate the world news this year, the need for significant social justice reform has only increased. These scholarships aim to support tomorrows leaders who will work towards eradicating racism, violence, systemic biases and other acts of intolerance.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research