As a future DNP leader, one will encounter challenges within a leadership role as a result of cost constraints in a fiscally challenged industry. The readings for this week include articles addressing the economic influences within the healthcare industry. The Essentials of Doctoral Education for Advanced Nursing Practice (AACN) (2006) addresses the concept of cost effective delivery of healthcare by advanced practice nurses, specifically in Essential II: Organization and Systems Leadership for Quality Improvement and Systems Thinking.
Identify how your role with a DNP degree and future healthcare leader will influence systematic change to redesign care provided in a cost-effective manner. You may choose one aspect of the healthcare industry (i.e. pharmacoeconomics, human resources, etc) and describe how the DNP role can improve the services provided and promote cost-effectiveness. Provide a rationale with appropriate references.
All responses should be a minimum of 300 words, scholarly written, APA formatted, and referenced. A minimum of 2 references less than five years old are required.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?