Based upon what you have learned from our course resources, you will explore the global nature of crime and the challenges faced in fighting transnational crimes.
Choose. Choose two to three of the following transnational crimes:
Fraud (i.e. Internet fraud, healthcare fraud, and counterfeit goods)
Trafficking of artifacts (art and historical items)
Explore. Explore your chosen crimes and discuss how they are considered transnational in nature.
Collaboration. Discuss the different ways collaboration occurs in fighting your transnational crimes. Look to different organizations and the ways they attempt to fight transnational crimes.
Challenges. Examine the criminal justice challenges faced in fighting your chosen transnational crimes and holding individuals accountable.
Policy. Discuss existing policy that has been implemented to fight transnational crime. Explore the weaknesses in the existing policy. Discuss policy recommendations that can assist in better fighting transnational crime and holding individuals accountable.
The body of your paper should be between 4-5 pages using APA style and include connections to your research with citations. Please use a minimum of 3 sources.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.