Based upon what you have learned from our course resources, you will explore the global nature of crime and the challenges faced in fighting transnational crimes.
Choose. Choose two to three of the following transnational crimes:
Fraud (i.e. Internet fraud, healthcare fraud, and counterfeit goods)
Trafficking of artifacts (art and historical items)
Explore. Explore your chosen crimes and discuss how they are considered transnational in nature.
Collaboration. Discuss the different ways collaboration occurs in fighting your transnational crimes. Look to different organizations and the ways they attempt to fight transnational crimes.
Challenges. Examine the criminal justice challenges faced in fighting your chosen transnational crimes and holding individuals accountable.
Policy. Discuss existing policy that has been implemented to fight transnational crime. Explore the weaknesses in the existing policy. Discuss policy recommendations that can assist in better fighting transnational crime and holding individuals accountable.
The body of your paper should be between 4-5 pages using APA style and include connections to your research with citations. Please use a minimum of 3 sources.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.