For this weeks contribution to the overall Key Assignment, you will build a list of candidate information systems and the applications they support that could solve the organizational issues identified in the Unit 1 IP. The new content should go in the Suggested Information Systems and Applications They Support section of your Key Assignment template.
Add the following new content to your working template:
Week 3: Implementation of New Information System and Business Strategic Alignment Proposal
Select 1 information system for your selected company, and explain why this system was selected.
Describe the system and how it best aligns with your companys business strategic goals and objectives.
Week 3: Selected Information System Capabilities Detail
You can use research you shared in your primary response for your Discussion Board this week to describe the organization data.
Develop an architecture diagram that represents the database and network configuration that you is incorporated in your selected information system.
Include detailed information to go along with the database architecture diagram.
Include detailed information on the applications, operations, and management of the selected information system (this should have already been outlined in the Unit 2 IP).
Make sure your document is in APA format.
Submit the document for grading.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.