here is often the requirement to evaluate descriptive statistics for data within the organization or for health care information. Every year the National Cancer Institute collects and publishes data based on patient demographics. Understanding differences between the groups based upon the collected data often informs health care professionals towards research, treatment options, or patient education.
Using the data on the “National Cancer Institute Data” Excel spreadsheet, calculate the descriptive statistics indicated below for each of the Race/Ethnicity groups. Refer to your textbook and the Topic Materials, as needed, for assistance in with creating Excel formulas.
Provide the following descriptive statistics:
Measures of Central Tendency: Mean, Median, and Mode
Measures of Variation: Variance, Standard Deviation, and Range (a formula is not needed for Range).
Once the data is calculated, provide a 150-250 word analysis of the descriptive statistics on the spreadsheet. This should include differences and health outcomes between groups.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writingis expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Discuss the role of external actors in the economic co-operation of West Africa.
- Write a paper about the importance of army chain of command.
- Discuss three reasons, in detail, why recruiting is important to organizational success within healthcare.
- Write a paper on”Philosophy of Education”, what is your perspective of learning and teaching?
- Write a research paper on French-American battles for the discovery of HIV.
- What information is lacking that would provide you with a more complete or accurate description of current usage?
- Explain how the ethical standards apply to these case studies.
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?
- Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
- To what degree might your personal needs get in the way of your work with clients?