This is Part II of the assignment you submitted in Week 6. Using the case outline (Part I: How the Courts Address or Respect Our Rights as Citizens) you submitted in Week 6, prepare and submit a presentation, which will either be a narrated PowerPoint, a Kaltura Video.
Presentation will need to include: Name the case Discuss the facts of the case Discuss the history of the case (what laws or legal action was taken) Discuss the issues or the facts of the case and legal questions the court must decide Discuss if the court’s decision or holdings was for the plaintiff or for the defendant and what were the reasons for the decision? Discuss the concurring and dissenting opinions from the judge or if a jury trial, the jury.
Requirements Length: The presentation must be 10-15 slides long if using PowerPoint (excluding cover and reference pages) or 3-5 minute long if using a video presentation. Font should not be smaller than size 16-point Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style Title/Introduction slide required References slide minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to textbook if cited) Use the speaker notes to elaborate on the content on the slides https://ambassadored.vitalsource.com/reader/books/9780135246849/pageid/298 (course book)
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.